Jul 27, 2020
Milford High School
Milford High School, South Milford Road, Highland, MI, USA
- Develop and Facilitate off-season workouts and training for the Milford Volleyball program at all levels.
- Develope organized practice plans which incorporated both team strategy as well as individual fundamental skill development.
- Monitor student-athlete academic progress.
- Coordinate the end of the year banquet.
- Coordinate fundraisers.
- Work with middle school coaches to implement the high school philosophy and program.
- Provide proper safeguards for maintenance and protection of assigned equipment sites.
- Perform duties which may be assigned by the Athletic Director
- Instills in each player a respect for equipment, and school property.
- The position includes other unusual aspects such as extended time, risk injury factors and due process predicaments.
- Implement and design clinics in order to promote the sport.
- Schedule all practices, clinics, camps and competitions.
- Maintain discipline and work to increase morale and cooperation.
- Continue to grow professionally by attending seminars and clinics.