Emmaus Aquatic Club:
The Emmaus Aquatic Club (EMAC) is the steward of the sport of swimming in the East Penn School District and surrounding areas. EMAC consists of 3 divisions - swim lessons, competitive swimming, and pool management.
Pool Management Division:
Recreational swimming and competitive swimming opportunities are dependent upon each other. Our Pool Management Division enables EMAC to facilitate recreational swimming in the area.
Pool Management Director:
Oversee and manage the Pool Management Division of the Emmaus Aquatic Club.
- Manage contracts for current clients.
- Annually evaluating and developing contacts and relationships.
- Oversee the personnel process for the Pool Management Division (recruit, hire, certify, etc.)
- Oversee operational process for the Pool Management Division (In compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Industry Standards)
- Work with CEO to develop the yearly budget for the Pool Management Division.
- Work with CEO to continually monitor performance and operations of the Pool Management Division.
- Work with the Office Manager to continually monitor administrative roles and responsibilities.
- PA Pesticide Applicator License
- Red Cross CPR and First Aid Certified
- Lifeguard Certification
- Lifeguard Training Certification (Desired, but not required)
- Client Service-Minded
- Compensation levels commensurate with experience and contingent upon actual contracts.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits possible.
- Reimbursements for certifications and recertifications available.