Santa Monica, CA – TEAM SANTA MONICA
TSM is a USA Swimming Club with approximately 200 swimmers that is seeking a part-time coach.
- Work directly with Age Group Head Coach (AGHC) in running Lessons, Pre-Team, and Age Group practices as needed.
- Attend Staff Meetings as required.
- Attend morning practices as required.
- Attend swim meets as required. [At least once a month].
- Complete any and all tasks assigned by Head Coach and/or AGHC.
- Professional development through clinics.
- Assist in coaching our National Level swimmers when necessary.
- Coach, and learn, alongside USA National Team Coaches.
- Attend training camps.
A successful applicant must:
- Have legal rights to work in the United States.
- Be reliable, responsible, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic about the sport of swimming and coaching children and young adults.
- Hold a valid Lifeguard/CPR certification. [USA Swimming valid coaching credentials is a plus].
- Have prior club coaching and teaching experience.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively and work well with others as well as connect with children.
TSM seeks hard-working coaches who are interested in developing a competitively balanced athlete with emphasis on stroke technique, while effectively training, motivating, and supporting swimmers of various abilities.
Age Group Head Coach – Iman Khadembashi at email@example.com