Front Desk Customer Service / Administration & Sales Assistant
This position would be working with our Swim School Administration team, aiding in effective day-to-day operations of the business. To promote the business fully, to ensure that new inquiries are being generated, and new swimmers enrolled. To provide an efficient administration system so that customers' inquiries can be dealt with easily, and sales opportunities are maximized.
The successful candidate will be a committed individual with a proven successful background of outstanding communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communication with customers (at the front desk, over the phone, and through email)
- Welcoming customers in a friendly and professional manner, showing them around the facility and ensuring they know our customer poolside procedures
- Maintaining and updating customer records in our database
- Corresponding with customers to obtain any missing payments or outstanding orders
- Recording cash and credit card receipts daily
- Help aid in marketing and advertising efforts of ASA, promoting social media and other marketing materials
- Track and stock retail inventory
- Retail merchandising
- Working as part of a team, ensuring good communication within the administrative team, swim programs, and management
- Contributing ideas for improvement and company growth
- Technology savvy
- A background in swimming is preferred, but not required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (4+ hrs)
Our Human Resources Team is actively recruiting for an Administrator who possesses the skills and personality necessary to meet the requirements of this rewarding and challenging position. If interested in becoming part of our dynamic team at Atlanta Swim Academy, please submit your resume today!