We are seeking an energetic and experienced Age Group Coach. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to developing quality age group swimmers through our established curriculum focused on fundamental stroke technique.
- Conduct 5-6 workouts per week for approximately 20 hours a week.
- Attend at least 1 swim meets per month.
- Plan, prepare, and conduct team practices in accordance with the LAC curriculum.
- Prepare, approve, and submit swimmers’ meet entries.
- Recommend practice level placement and changes for all swimmers currently in practice groups and in one group below current training group.
- Assist other coaches/instructors as needed within LAC and communicate regularly with counterpart group coaches at each site.
- Patient and able to give simple instructions
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency, including email, applicable software (TeamUnify / OnDeck) and Microsoft Office
- Swimming background
- Bachelor's Degree (or working towards degree in related field)
- Competitive swim coaching experience
- ASCA Level 2 Certified Coach
- 5 years competitive swimming experience
To find out more about the program, please visit www.swimlac.org and click on Jobs.