Circle City Aquatics is seeking a qualified coach who would be available to work evenings Monday through Friday. The ideal candidate is energetic, knowledgeable and able to communicate with parents, coaches and athletes. Candidate must be able to work as part of a coaching team with one or more groups from developmental swimming to early senior level. CCAQ operates out of Eleanor Roosevelt High school in Eastvale, CA and Hillcrest High school in Riverside, CA.
- Previous coaching experience required (learn to swim instructing counts)
- Ability to work, train, and instruct one or multiple practice groups between 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm Monday-Friday. Must be able to work weekends for swim meets that often require travel.
- Strong stroke technique background and teaching base
- Strong customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and writing daily workouts for swim group(s)
- Attending scheduled meets
- Meet entries, remind app and email communication
- Attend and contribute in staff meetings
- Track group attendance
- ASCA certification is a plus (regardless of level)
- This position has the possibility for upward mobility. Base pay starts at $20 per hour with additional compensation based on experience, achievements and other factors.
- Please submit resume that includes: coaching experience, philosophy, and education.
Please direct questions or submit a resume to: Head Coach Tyler Harp at email@example.com