SV Bayer Uerdingen 08 e.V. is seeking a highly motivated, fun and experienced swim professional as the new full time Head Coach to work within the team of our established competitive swimming program. The coach oversees a team of swimmers of all groups of all ages and supervises the team of competitive personnel. The Head Coach will coordinate and be present for all phases during the season.
- Coach specific training groups on a daily basis, including dryland activities, and other groups on a temporary basis as may be required to maintain the continuity of the training groups.
- Bring an enthusiastic and energetic approach to each and every practice and swim meet. Focus on swimmer development which rewards effort and commitment as well as results.
- Develop strong relationships with all swimmers on the team, board members and assistant coaches
- Track swimmers’ progress throughout the season. Set goals with swimmers and monitor phases of individual swimmer development
- Schedule, organize, and facilitate each season’s schedule consistent with the needs of the team, athletes and their families.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Department on all matters concerning all swim programs, staff and parent concerns, and other projects assigned at staff meetings
- Being responsible for the behavior, discipline, and actions of athletes & staff during practice, competitions, and other team activities.
- Assist with the preparation, operation and clean-up of practices, home swim meets, and team functions in our facility that we call home.
- Hours will vary based on practice and meet times
- Demonstrated leadership, mentoring skills, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Be approachable, visible and communicate openly with all club members and swim team families.
- Certified swim coach
- UpToDate with research in aquatics related areas
- Driver’s license (preferred)
- Exceptional conditions on site and access to the competitive sports network of Bayer´s major sports clubs
- Creative and independent work with contemporary tools such as share points, club's own APPs, video diagnostics system
- Appropriate compensation with above-average social benefits such as employer-financed company pension schemes, company e-bikes and much more
- Best possible compatibility with family and leisure time
If you are interested, please sent your application documents via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have further questions regarding the job vacancy, please contact us via mail or by phone +49 2151 46055. Your contact person is Mr. Tim Wollthan, personnel officer, and responsible for our competitive sports.