The DuPont Country Club, nestled within the rolling hills of the historic Brandywine Valley, is one of the premier venues to promote leisure activities through championship caliber golf courses, state of the art tennis facilities and an updated fitness center. Elegantly decorated rooms, magnificent natural surroundings, customized event planning and impeccable service make any event at the DuPont Country Club truly a special occasion.
The DuPont Country Club is currently looking for year round and seasonal part-time Lifeguards to join our team and focus on providing the highest quality of service for our membership in our Aquatics Department. The Lifeguard is responsible for monitoring the pool area and ensuring the safety of our members and staff.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Must have and maintain current certifications in Lifeguarding/CPR/AED/First Aid (American Red Cross preferred).
- Must be at least 15 years of age.
- Minimum of one year lifeguarding experience preferred.
- Must maintain the fitness requirement necessary to pass the lifeguarding course.
- Must be alert, friendly, and able to maintain order in the pool.
- Must be able to take initiative to solve problems and willing to seek assistance in solving problems.
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with members and other staff.
- Working knowledge of American Red Cross Lifeguard rescue techniques and regulations.
- Understanding and enforcement of facility rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to handle emergency situations.
- General knowledge of pool chemicals.
Apply on our web site: