The DuPont Country Club, nestled within the rolling hills of the historic Brandywine Valley, is one of the premier venues to promote leisure activities through championship caliber golf courses, state of the art tennis facilities, pools and an updated fitness center. Elegantly decorated rooms, magnificent natural surroundings, customized event planning and impeccable service make any event at the DuPont Country Club truly a special occasion.
The DuPont Country Club is currently looking for year round and seasonal part-time Swim Instructors to join our team and focus on providing the highest quality of service for our membership in our Aquatics Department. The Swim Instructor is responsible for planning and teaching private, semi-private, and group lessons at our facility. This position reports to the Aquatics Director.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Competitive Swim: 1 year (Preferred)
- Swim Instructor: 1 year (Required)
- American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor required within 6 months of hire
- American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer required within 30 days of hire
- Minimum age for this position is 16.
- Must be available to teach Monday through Friday during summer months.
- Experience teaching Group and Private Swim Lessons.
- Willingness to teach all swim lesson levels.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching swimming skills to beginners and water safety.
- Thorough knowledge of beginner and advanced stroke mechanics.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with children of all ages and their parents.
- Must be able to work as a team and manage conflict situations.
- Must be able to swim 25 yards of each of the following strokes: side stroke, elementary back stroke, front crawl, back crawl, breaststroke, and butterfly.
Apply on our web site: