CISD educates and inspires every Dragon through a tradition of excellence and innovation in academics, character, and service for life-long success.
This position will assist the NTN Head Coach in developing an aquatics program that meets the needs of all ages and abilities under the guidelines established by USA Swimming and the American Swimming Coaches Association. This position will coach athletes to swim and compete at the senior level.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- ASCA Level 2 or higher
- Current Coach Member in good standing with USA Swimming
- Current CPR & First Aid Certification
- Cooperative and respectful communication style with swimmers, parents and co-workers
- Strong core values that include respect, trust and integrity
- Ability to provide consistent, positive motivation to primary ages of 6 to 19 yrs. old
- Recognition of the value of every swimmer and the “developmental” nature of Age Group kids.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Well-versed in Team Unify, Hy-Tek Team Manager and Meet Manager
- Passion, enthusiasm for competitive swimming, and a “desire to excel” professionally.
- Three years of swim coaching experience
- Proven success coaching Novice through Championship, Age Group Swimmers
*See attached job description for more information*