Sarasota Shark Inc.
8501 Potter Park Drive
Sarasota, FL, 34238
Title: Full Time Senior Assistant Coach
Effective Date: Willing to work with applicant
Supervisor: CEO/Head Coach
The Senior Assistant Coach will work direly with the CEO/Head Coach in all aspects of the program. This position will include coaching with the Senior Program and the Junior (middle school) groups.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help design and execute plans for Age Group and Senior programs as assigned.
- Coordinate travel and coordinate with Business Director
- Attend swim meets as assigned
- Assist in the planning of schedule and practice groups
- Execute strong communication skills with all members
- Administer daily workouts and maintain group attendance
- Responsible for meet entry deadlines, posting meet information, and sending entries.
- Responsible for communicating group move ups.
- Social Media experience
- Maintain daily office hours in additional to coaching responsibilities.
- Able to communicate and engage teenagers in practice and keep them excited about training and at high level
- May be required to complete other duties as assigned by the CEO
- Good standing with USA Swimming
- ASCA Level II or Higher
- 4 year College Degree
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Team Unify and/or Hytek
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Microsoft Office
- Team Unify
- Hy-Tek Swimming Software
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skills in program planning and development.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
- Work may involve moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
Sarasota Sharks Inc. is a Nonprofit (501c3) company that operates the team and our facility.
- We provide funding to a Health Reimbursement Account
- Free Masters Swimming Membership
- We have budgeted for and encourage professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on the applicant
Please send resume and three professional references to CEO/Head Coach, Brent Arckey at email@example.com.