Compensation: $15 - $20 /hour based on education and previous experience
- Supportive team atmosphere
- Competitive pay
- Employee discounts/swim lessons
- Employee incentive program
- Make sure everyone is safe.
- Love and respect students while teaching them to swim.
- Be a team player who is consistently dependable and reliable.
- Complete required training and be a continual learner.
- Follow our curriculum with a focus on the needs, abilities, and comfort of each student.
- Report to the Deck Supervisor or Site Supervisor before and after shifts
- Smile and Have Fun!
- Caring and compassion for children and adults
- Ability to work in the water for periods of up to 5 hours
- Strong communication skills
- Great attitude and willingness to be coached
- The ability to focus in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to commit to at least 1 year of employment, afternoons/evenings and weekends required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.