Job Responsibility – Assistant Age Group Coach
Coaches will be responsible for between 9 – 15 hours of on-deck coaching per week, and may attend 1 weekend meet per month. Hours will depend on groups and coach availability.
- Assist other coaches as needed within FSA, and communicate regularly with counterpart group coaches.
- Plan, prepare, and conduct team practices in accordance with the FSA curriculum.
- Recommend practice level placement and changes for all swimmers in currently in practice groups and in one group below current training group.
- High School / College Degree (preferred)
- Desire & passion for developing swimmers at a competitive level.
- Patient and gives simple instructions.
- Strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Expertise with current technique development and training methodologies.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player.
- ASCA Level 1 certified or above
- Team Unify /Hy-Tek Meet/Team Manager skills (A Plus)
- 2 years competitive swimming experience (preferred)
- Current CPR, First Aid, Coaches Safety, and Safe Sport certifications and membership in good standing with USA Swimming.