Coast Guard Blue Dolphins Swim Team, a Silver Medal Club, is seeking qualified candidates for the full time and part-time positions of Swim Lesson Coach/ Assistant Coach. Previous swim lesson instruction, coaching, and/or competitive swimming experience is highly preferred. Candidates should have a passion for kids and swimming.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Teach lessons in the Swim Lesson program.
· Assistant Coach with our Age Group program (12 and younger swimmers)
· Availability Monday through Saturday.
· Participate in continuing education in the sport of swimming.
Qualifications and Skills
· Previous competitive swimming and/or swim coach experience is highly preferred.
· Lifeguard or Water Skills & CPR certification. Athlete protection. Background check. (Program will assist/compensate for all needed certifications)
· A desire to help swimmers improve and enjoy the sport of swimming!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18-25 /hour (varies based on teaching lessons or competitive swim)
HOW TO APPLY: Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
· A letter of application detailing relevant experience and how the applicant is prepared to fulfill the responsibilities of the position. Include a statement describing your coaching philosophy.
· Current resume
· List of at least three current references with contact information. References will not be checked until final interviews are conducted and agreed upon by you and the team.