Children's Swim Instructor (Redmond)
This is a part-time contracted position at $38.00 per hour.
Trilogy at Redmond Ridge, an upscale, resort-style, active-adult community, is hiring for a Children's Swim Instructor.
Trilogy at Redmond Ridge is a private, members-only facility that offers an indoor pool, group fitness classes, a fitness center, personal training, and a Tranquility Spa that offers massage, facials, and waxing.
The Swim Instructor will be responsible for implementing thirty-minute swim lessons for the resident's grandchildren.
Make your own schedule between Monday-Friday 2:00-5:00 and Saturdays 1:00-5:00 pm.
Year-round and summer positions are available.
• Teach swimming lessons – both private and semi-private to children ages 3-12 years of age
• Teach swimmers water safety and technique.
• Provide positive reinforcement to swimmers.
• Respond to feedback made by Members in a positive customer service friendly manner
• Communicate any problems that occur on or around the pool deck regarding swim lessons with the Health and Wellness Director.
Qualifications and Skills:
• One or more years as a swimming instructor is required.
• Red Cross CPR
• Red Cross First Aid
• Red Cross Lifeguard Training is preferred but not needed.
● Ability to work with children
● Excellent communication and organizational skills
● High energy
● Strong work ethic