Coast Guard Blue Dolphins Swimming is seeking an inspiring and energetic assistant age group coach with excellent leadership, communication, and team building skills to support the swimmers and established coaching staff.
About CGBD: www.cgbdswimming.org
· Model and celebrate the club’s values and behaviors
· Work collaboratively and respectfully with other club leaders and staff and serve the best interests of the team and its members
· Be exceptional in the application of positive, consistent, and effective motivation strategies when working with staff, parents, and any other customers in relation to all aspects of the program
· Foster team spirit by exhibiting and maintaining a positive attitude and team building
· Demonstrate a cooperative, prompt and respectful communication style
· Coordinating with the head coach to implement a swim training program that is technically, age, and developmentally appropriate, for both water and dryland training, which allows swimmers of different abilities to reach their highest potential while considering all learning styles
· Demonstrating mature judgment, reliability, availability, and ethical behavior including punctuality, confidentiality, positive and constructive feedback, and the ability to function in a multi-task environment
· Working flexible hours including nights and weekends, and attending at least one swim meet a month
Compensation: Competitive compensation will be offered commensurate with experience and credentials. Possible pay increases with experience and growth.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should submit a resume and contact information for three professional references to Jihan Minson, firstname.lastname@example.org