Assistant Coach Objectives:
- To provide structured practices created by AZ Swimming certified coaches, tailored to meet the needs of each training group
- To nurture the beginning swimmer and further develop the competitive skilled swimmer
- To value stroke development and teach a healthy fitness foundation
- To be role models teaching skills that last a lifetime
- To promote diversity in swimming
- To build self confidence
- To teach goal setting and that through dedication and hard work, success is achieved
- To build a sense of volunteerism
- To develop healthy, life-long nutrition and sleep habits
- To have fun!!!
This growing 501c3 swim club is looking for a Assistant Swim Coach to work approx. 5 hours a week.