The Germantown Swim Team is looking for an eager and enthusiastic Beginners Swimming coach who is willing to support the growth and development for our Green Group - a beginner-level group composed of mostly 10 & under kids.
Germantown Swim Team is a year-round competitive program supported by volunteers with the purpose and dedication to support and advance the sport of swimming. GST has helped young athletes build character, leadership, and discipline, and provided them with goal-oriented training and competition. This type of vision has allowed GST to produce many Regional, National and Collegiate Level swimmers.
· Observe and direct swim team participants, and to provide feedback and appropriate correction
· Teach swimming technique lessons (always from in the water)
· Availability the following hours year round: M-Th 4:30-6:30pm, Fridays 5:15-6:30pm
· Provide feedback to head coach on swimmer’s abilities and possibilities of progression to other levels.
· Support Head Coach on Meet activities
· Passion for swimming and teaching kids
· Lifeguard or Water skills & CPR certification
· A desire to help swimmers improve
· Punctual and committed to attend all lessons with the kids
· $15 / hour
How to Apply – Qualified candidates should send a resume, cover letter and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org