Children’s Swim Coach/Instructor
The Swim Studio is Charlotte's premier swimming resource!
Our mission is to positively impact as many people as we can through the sport of swimming.
Our coaches teach and positively impact children 18 months and up. Each swimmer receives world class instruction in a personal environment. Our inclusive, personal environment is designed to deepen the coach's ability to teach, train and coach each swimmer. In addition, we provide an exceptional customer experience and consistent communication with those we serve.
- You desire to make a positive impact in peoples lives
- You love children and have experience
- You love to coach, teach and connect with people
- You love to make people happy
- You are career focused and growth minded
- You have a caring and intuitive personality
- You desire to be a part of something bigger than yourself
- You desire to be a part of a community
Your skills include:
- You have strong communication skills; both verbal and non-verbal
- You are coachable
- You know how to swim
- You know how to work and speak with both children and adults
Certifications (we will train and certify you):
- Taken and passed Usa swimming/asca Level 1 & 2 course
- The Swim Studio instructor training
- Starting $20/hr
- 40 hour weeks
- Unlimited growth potential within company as company grows
- We promote leadership from within
- To provide top level instruction within The Swim Studio's teaching format
- Be early and prepared for each lesson
- To log all coach's notes on every swimmer by the end of the day.
- Attend regular staff meetings
- Cleaning and maintaining a healthy work environment. Including the pool/deck area, bathrooms, pump room, storage closet and lobby
- Test, log and treat water as needed (this will be in training)
- Pick up any trash you may see on the way into and leaving from work
- Make a personal connection with each person that contacts The Swim Studio; phone, email, or in person
- Being growth minded means seeking ways to improve the company (Ex. adding programs, marketing, how to save money etc). A strong company means jobs we can all depend on.
If that someone is you, please contact us today.