SV Bayer Uerdingen 08 e.V. is seeking a highly motivated, fun and experienced swim professional as the new full time Head Coach to work within the team of our established competitive swimming program. The coach oversees a team of swimmers of all groups of all ages and supervises the team of competitive personnel. The Head Coach will coordinate and be present for all phases during the season.
· Coach specific training groups on a daily basis, including dryland activities, and other groups on a temporary basis as may be required to maintain the continuity of the training groups.
· Bring an enthusiastic and energetic approach to each and every practice and swim meet. Focus on swimmer development which rewards effort and commitment as well as results.
· Develop strong relationships with all swimmers on the team, board members and assistant coaches
· Track swimmers’ progress throughout the season. Set goals with swimmers and monitor phases of individual swimmer development
· Schedule, organize, and facilitate each season’s schedule consistent with the needs of the team, athletes and their families.
· Reporting directly to the Head of Department on all matters concerning all swim programs, staff and parent concerns, and other projects assigned at staff meetings
· Being responsible for the behavior, discipline, and actions of athletes & staff during practice, competitions, and other team activities.
· Assist with the preparation, operation and clean-up of practices, home swim meets, and team functions in our facility that we call home.
· Hours will vary based on practice and meet times
· Demonstrated leadership, mentoring skills, and the ability to work as part of a team.
· Be approachable, visible and communicate openly with all club members and swim team families.
· General swim knowledge and competitive swim coaching experience.
· Certified swim coach
· UpToDate with research in aquatics related areas
· Driver’s license (preferred)
· Provide a minimum of 3 References
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (preferred)
Do you find yourself in the tasks and the profile? Would you like to work in an extraordinary environment? Would you like to be part to create something new? Then we look forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org..