Lake Country Swim Team is seeking a coach to lead our Senior Sterling Silver training group. The position also includes serving as an assistant and substitute for our Senior Gold practice group and other Senior training groups. This can be a full-time or part-time position depending on the qualifications and availability of the candidate. The part-time position has an hourly rate of $22-$30 per hour depending on the experience of the candidate. Full-time compensation is comparable, and it includes a medical insurance stipend, matching IRA contributions, performance bonus plan, meet travel expenses and private lesson and clinic opportunities for additional income.
- Serve as a group lead coach for our Sterling Silver practice group including the administrative and communication responsibilities associated with that position.
- Prepare and administer practices for assigned group based on training plan developed in collaboration with the Senior Head Coach and Head Coach.
- Attend meets scheduled for assigned practice group.
- Communicate effectively with parents and swimmers regarding group objectives and swimmer development.
- Model excellent character promoting values like hard work, commitment, integrity, teamwork, sportsmanship, etc.
- Assist and substitute practices as needed.
- Other administrative tasks assigned by the Head Coach.
- Current Coach Member in good standing with USA Swimming, or the ability to become certified.
- Current Lifeguard certification or ability to become certified.
- Coaching experience and proven success with both developmental and elite swimmers
- Ability to manage and develop assistant coaches.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.