Job Summary: Gold's Aquatics Club is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced individual to fill the role of Full-Time Head Coach at our Woodinville location. As the primary coach on deck, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the success of our swimmers. This position involves a dynamic combination of coaching responsibilities and administrative tasks performed at Gold's Gym Woodinville.
- Act as the primary coach on deck, providing leadership and guidance to our swimmers.
- Perform administrative tasks at Gold's Gym Woodinville to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Develop and oversee a progressive swim program aligned with the goals of Gold's Aquatics Club.
- Design and implement effective training plans to enhance swimmers' technique, endurance, and performance.
- Conduct regular practice sessions and provide on-deck coaching during scheduled training hours.
- Evaluate swimmers' progress, offer individualized feedback, and identify areas for improvement.
- Plan and coordinate participation in swim meets, handling registration, event selection, and team travel arrangements.
- Provide one on one or small group, private lessons to swim team members needing additional support.
- Communicate regularly with swimmers, parents, and club management regarding practice schedules, meet results, and other important information.
- Stay updated on the latest coaching techniques, training methodologies, and competitive trends in the swimming community.
- Adhere to all club policies, procedures, and safety guidelines.
- Work closely with the Aquatic Director to create seamless synergy between our Swim Academy program and our USA Swim Team.
- Previous coaching experience with a proven track record of success in developing swimmers at various levels.
- Deep understanding of swimming techniques, training principles, and competitive strategies.
- Strong leadership skills, motivating and inspiring athletes to reach their full potential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, effectively working with swimmers, parents, and club staff.
- Current certification in lifeguarding, CPR, and First Aid (or willingness to obtain upon hiring).
- USA Swimming Certified.
- Familiarity with meet management software and the ability to analyze and interpret race results.
- Knowledge of USA Swimming rules and regulations (if applicable).
- Availability to work flexible hours, especially during swim meet weeks, exceeding the standard 40 hours per week.
- Passion for swimming and a commitment to promoting sportsmanship, teamwork, and personal growth.
Base Salary: 68,000
Bonus Pay Available
Relocation assistance is not available.
Please note that this is a player coach role, combining coaching and administrative responsibilities.