Join the fastest-growing mobile at-home swim school in Hawaii!
- Passionate about teaching life-saving water safety skills?
- Looking for a fun, flexible, and impactful role?
- Fed up of jobs with rigid schedules that leave no time for your other commitments?
Then there’s a spot on the AquaMobile team for you!
Who is AquaMobile?
AquaMobile is the fastest-growing provider of private at-home swimming lessons in Hawaii. Since 2011, our team of dedicated instructors has taught more than 75,000 lessons to over 10,000 happy swimmers in America. And now, we’re looking to expand.If you thrive in an active environment, want to choose your own schedule, travel and meet new people, and love teaching others how to swim and instilling confidence through sport, then you’ll fit right in!
The Opportunity:We’re looking to expand our team of dedicated, qualified swim instructors and lifeguards who will deliver effective, engaging, and enjoyable at-home swimming lessons to clients of all agesFull-time, part-time, or casual positions available — you decide!
Requirements:Applicants who don’t meet the following requirements will still be considered for the role, providing all relevant qualifications/checks are obtained or renewed prior to starting.
- Swim Teaching/Coaching or Lifeguard experience
- Current First Aid & CPR Certs
- Lifeguarding Certification (for lifeguards only!)
- A love for swimming and a passion for teaching
- Access to reliable transportation
Why join AquaMobile?
We offer our team members
- The flexibility to create your own schedule and set your hours so you can fit work around your other life commitments
- A competitive salary ($30/h-$60/h) + bonuses
- Control over how far you want to travel for lessons, whether it’s a few km or the entire city and beyond
- Access to a support team that will find and book clients for you