Oyster River Otters Swim Team is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill our team Administrative Assistant position. The Otters Swim Team is a year-round competitive program located in Durham, NH serving community youth up through college age. The team is currently comprised of 130 swimmers with pre-pandemic numbers of 175-220 swimmers, with focused training during two separate seasons utilizing both indoor and outdoor university and community pools.
The Oyster River Otters Swim Team is a member of USA Swimming and administers competitive swimming in accordance with the rules of USA Swimming and NE Swimming. Otters is committed to the excellence and improvement of the sport and to providing a safe, positive, and rewarding environment for all members. The vision is to inspire and enable swimmers to learn that self-improvement will lead to a winning performance in areas both in and out of the pool. The cultivation and development of an individual swimmer's physical and mental health is stressed.
Oyster River Otters is a nonprofit 501(c)(3), head coach-directed organization supported by numerous associate and assistant coaches that all cooperatively work together with the volunteer parent- and community-run Board of Directors.
Learn more at: https://www.gomotionapp.com/team/neoro/page/home
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
· Assist the board and head coach in developing the season calendar with practices and meets
· Coordinate with facilities for rental time
· Coordinate athlete registration with USA Swimming
· Organize online registration for seasons
· Organize online payments
· Schedule meets with facility and coordinate with invited teams
· Prepare sanction applications for 4–6 home meets
· Meet entry chair
· Prepare weekly parent emails
· Communicate with parents as needed
· Assist with budget preparation
· Attend all Board of Director meetings
· Provide grant writing support to the Board
· Adhere to and promote Otter, USA & NE swimming policies and regulations
· Must have experience with HyTek Meet Manager, Team Unify, and/or Swimming background
· Strong organizational and clear communication skills
· Proficient computer skills
· Part time
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send resume via email to email@example.com. Priority will be given to applications submitted by Dec 15th, with interviews to be scheduled immediately thereafter. References required.
The ideal candidate would be available to start transition in January 2024.