Oyster River Otters Swim Team is seeking additional Assistant Coaches to join our team. The Otters Swim Team is a year-round competitive program located in Durham, NH serving community youth up through college age. The team is currently comprised of 130 swimmers with pre-pandemic numbers of 175-220 swimmers, with focused training during two separate seasons utilizing both indoor and outdoor university and community pools.
The Oyster River Otters Swim Team is a member of USA Swimming and administers competitive swimming in accordance with the rules of USA Swimming and NE Swimming. Otters is committed to the excellence and improvement of the sport and to providing a safe, positive, and rewarding environment for all members. The vision is to inspire and enable swimmers to learn that self-improvement will lead to a winning performance in areas both in and out of the pool. The cultivation and development of an individual swimmer's physical and mental health is stressed.
Oyster River Otters is a nonprofit 501(c)(3), head coach-directed organization supported by numerous associate and assistant coaches that all cooperatively work together with the volunteer parent- and community-run Board of Directors.
Learn more at: https://www.gomotionapp.com/team/neoro/page/home
· Assist with team practices and meets as needed
· Engage with swimmers of all ages and abilities
· Implement workouts as set by head coach
· Maintain a focus on technique, skill development, and athlete development
· Promote team spirit
· Maintain deck awareness to provide a safe environment for all swimmers
· Adhere to and promote Otter, USA & NE swimming policies and regulations
· 18 years or older
· Prior swimming or coaching experience
· Must have or be able to obtain applicable USA Swimming certifications
· Part time – multiple practice days and times available throughout the week for scheduling
· Compensation is commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send resume via email to email@example.com.