If you love working with children and want to have fun working around the water, Aqua Journeys is the place for you! We have a warm tropical paradise and a team of passionate individuals who love having fun and teaching children life-saving skills!
We are currently hiring energetic and experienced Swim Instructors who have a passion for kids and the water. We are seeking part-time employees that have a flexible schedule. We offer paid training and flexible shifts. Advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate.
Swim Instructor Duties and Responsibilities:
(Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned)
· Provides swim instruction based on the Aqua Journeys Swim School Curriculum.
· Enforces safety rules and regulations.
· Interacts with parents/guardians on the activities and development of students’ swim skills.
· Acts as a AJS ambassador to ensure parental satisfaction.
· Occasionally required to attend paid in-service training outside of regular working hours.
Qualifications / Experience:
· Previous swim instruction or swim coach experience preferred.
· Experience working with children.
· Relate well to children, parents, team members, and have superior communication skills.
· Must have/obtain CPR/First Aid certifications as a condition of employment.
· Outgoing and Energetic personality.
· Friendly, patient, and positive attitude.
· Strong work ethic.
· Dependable, punctual, detail-oriented, and well organized.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Focused on SAFETY.
· Flexible and able to adapt to company growth and evolving responsibilities.
· Must be comfortable working with and around young children.
If you meet all the time requirements above, are a team player, energetic, easy going and are enthusiastic to work with children and make a difference in their lives, then this is the job for you!