Lakeside Aquatic Club is seeking an enthusiastic and organized strength and conditioning coach. We are looking for someone to implement our Dryland exercise program for swimmers ranging from 10-18 years old. This person would be working directly with our Dryland Coordinator to run trainings at their respective site in the afternoon/ evenings.
- Conduct - 15-45 minute dryland/ weight workouts 3-4 times an evening 5-6 days per week for approximately 15-20 hours a week.
- Plan, prepare, and conduct dryland practices in conjunction with team's Dryland Coordinator and accordance with the LAC curriculum.
- Create smaller workout groups within the larger group for the purpose of providing more challenging workouts to all swimmers in the group
- Certified in Group Exercise, Personal Training, or working towards a degree in the area of fitness.
- Energetic, patient and gives simple instructions.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency, including email, Internet navigation, and Microsoft Office software.