Beacon Hill Club is looking for an energetic and experienced Head Swim Coach for our 2019 summer season! This position coordinates the day-to-day operations of the summer swim team program and develops positive relationships with all swimmers and members, while promoting program interest and participation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, organize and conduct regular swim team practice sessions, meets, and team socials
- Provide consistent training direction, encouragement and motivation to help swimmers prepare for competitive events
- Adjust coaching techniques based on the needs of each individual swimmer
- Ensure orderly and respectful conduct of swimmers at all team practices and events
- Create lineups independently prior to all swim meets
- Coordinate with parent coordinators throughout the season
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- WSI, CPR/AED Certified
- Registered Coach with USA Swimming
Interested candidates can apply by reaching out to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter and copy of their resume.