TYR Sport’s Southeast Sales Representative position is your opportunity to grow TYR’s market share in a territory that includes Florida, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi. When you are not at your home base in either Atlanta, GA or Orlando, FL you will be on the road, often, increasing sales and brand realization in the region.
This is a company rep position, full time, with benefits and paid time off.
You are a road warrior and a hunter whose outside sales experience includes sporting goods, apparel or consumer goods which cater to a similar market.
Position’s opportunities include:
- Motivate and educate our accounts on TYR products.
- Meet booking deadlines and sales goals for the territory.
- Develop and maintain a prospective dealer list and open new accounts as approved by the Specialty Sales Manager and/or VP of Sales to meet territory distribution needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with coaches and teams within territory. Work in conjunction with TYR Team Management personnel in identifying new team opportunities and recruiting teams.
- Utilize the Company’s CRM to plan, organize and schedule the Company’s line launches and account needs. Maintain account information from phone conversations and visits in CRM.
- Communicate event and account sales, account and/or event issues, sales figures, competitive information, and product information to the company.
- Administer Product Knowledge Clinics to accounts on a regular basis to train employees in product positioning and technical aspects of TYR products.
- Develop, in conjunction with the Specialty Sales Manager, a plan for attending and participating in key events, trade shows, clinics, and team fittings in the territory.
- Utilize resources and information from TYR’s marketing department and Specialty Sales Manager to work on In Store merchandising plans and improvements.
- Needs to have involvement and knowledge of activities, athletes and consumers that the company markets its products to. For example – regional and national swimming events and triathlons and consumer/industry trade shows and coaches’ clinics
- Travel may be up to 50 % during different times of the year