Circle City Aquatics is seeking a qualified coach who would be available to work up three hours a day. The ideal candidate is energetic, knowledgeable and able to communicate with parents, coaches and athletes. Candidate must be able to work as part of a coaching team with one or more groups from developmental swimming to early senior level. CCAQ operates out of Centennial High school in Corona, CA and Eleanor Roosevelt High school in Eastvale, CA.
- Previous coaching experience required (learn to swim instructing counts)
- Ability to work, train, and instruct one or multiple practice groups from 5:30 pm to 7:45 pm Monday-Friday. Must be able to work weekends for swim meets that often require travel.
- Strong stroke technique background and teaching base
- Strong customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and writing daily workouts for you group(s)
- Attending scheduled meets
- Meet entries, remind app and email communication
- Attend and contribute in staff meetings
- Track group attendance
- ASCA certification is a plus (regardless of level)
- This position has the possibility for upward mobility. Compensation based on experience, achievements and other factors.
- Please submit resume that includes: coaching experience, philosophy, and education.
Please submit resume to: Head Coach Tyler Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org