We are looking to hire a Part Time Assistant Swim Coach to work with our US Masters swimmers on SUNDAYS for one (1) hour 7am to 8am. We have over 230 individuals, ranging in ages from 18-80, who practice at our two locations. The Aquatics Department at Asphalt Green plays a key role in supporting the organization’s mission of “sports and fitness for a lifetime” for people of all ages and abilities. Job requirements include coaching experience and a history of competitive swimming.
- Support the Head Coach in the implementation of team direction and goals with the masters swimmers.
- Support the development of each swimmer so that they achieve to their highest potential providing constructive feedback.
- Attend all team functions by directive of the Head Coach.
- The ability to work with the entire coaching staff to build a uniform system.
- Passion and enthusiasm for competitive swimming and a “desire to excel” professionally.
- Additional opportunities to coach private lessons and be paid.
- Minimum 2 + years prior coaching experience as a USA Swimming certified coach or US Masters Coach
- Must be current with USA Swimming or US Masters coaching certifications or have the ability to obtain proper certifications.