Olivet College is announcing a search for a part time Assistant Swimming and Diving Coach with duties beginning August 1st, and finishing May 31st.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in appropriate area of specialization
- Knowledge of NCAA, MIAA and institutional rules and regulations
- Previous successful coaching or participation experience at the college level
- Ability to work effectively with Head Swimming and Diving Coach
- Evening and weekend hours essential
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be cleared to drive college vehicles
- 2 Year commitment preferred
- Provide Head Coach with assistance in the areas of coaching and development of team, recruiting, academic monitoring of student-athletes and assisting with travel plans.
- Operate within the standards of Olivet College, the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA) and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
- Recruitment of student athletes who meet the College’s admission requirements. Meets annual recruitment goals as developed by the Director of Athletics
- Collaborates with the Sports Information Director and the Head Coach for the positive promotion of the Swimming and Diving program. Areas included should be individual and team statistics, media guides, reports to NCAA, MIAA, individual accolades on and off the field and Web Site updates
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach
To Apply: Click on the link below to go to the Career Center. Select this position and then click on the “Apply” button. From here, follow the instructions for completing the profile, application and uploading your cover letter, resume, and names and contact information for three references.
Olivet College is an equal opportunity employer and takes affirmative steps to employ women and minorities.