We are excited to announce the opening for a Levels/Age Group Coach in Land O Lakes, FL in the Tampa area.
Job Responsibility – Assistant Coach: Coaches will be responsible for between 4 – 15 hours of on-deck coaching per week, and may attend 1 weekend meet per month. Hours will depend on groups and coach availability.
* Desire & passion for developing swimmers at a competitive level.
* Coaching and managerial experience and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level.
* Strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
* Expertise with current technique development and training methodologies.
* Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player.
* Minimum of ASCA Level 1 Certification or comparable.
* USA Swimming Certified Coach
FE Swimming offers competitive compensation based on qualifications and coaching time commitment.
Please send resume & references to FloridaEliteSwim@gmail.com.
To find out more about the program at FE Swimming, please visit SwimElite.org.