Piranhas Aquatic Club is seeking a lead competitive coach to work with swimmers in our
competitive team. Piranhas Aquatic Club is a year-round USA swimming program in the
Elk Grove area. The organization also offers USMS Masters Swimming and a summer recreational swim team.
- On-deck coaching and prep from generally from 6-7:30 am and 3:30-7:30 pm Monday-Friday.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and season planning for the competitive team in coordination with the Head Coach and will typically attend 1-2 meets per month.
- Works directly with the Head Coach to develop and oversee curriculum and practice schedules for the competitive team.
- Works directly with the Head Coach to maintain the direction of the program to follow the long-term plan. Assist the Head Coach in developing this plan.
- Assist with administrative duties for the team, which includes communication to swimmers and parents, develop and implement strategies to retain swimmers and assist with marketing and development of all PAC programs.
- Supervision of the assistant coaches as assigned by the Head Coach. This includes oversight of training plans, schedules and other.
- Attend all meets as agreed upon with the head coach. Assist with travel meets for all meets attended for groups that the coach oversees.
Compensation for this position is based on qualifications and availability. Reimbursement for travel and team related expenses. Team provides funding for coach educational opportunities.