I am currently in the process of completing my master's degree in Athletic leadership. One of the classes I am taking now is Athletic Coaching which helps me in the future when I need to start recruiting athletes for a swim team. I started when I was 5 years old and swam all the way through college. I swam at Westteon Aquatics all of my life and for High School I also swam for West Chester Henderson. I decided to attend Albright College because I felt it was the perfect fit for me. During my college years, my main event was the 200 back where I broke the school record in 2021 and then again broke my own record in 2022. In 2019, I was a two-time finalist in the conference in 200 back and 200 fly. In 2020, 2021, and 2022 I was a three-time finalist in the conference where I swam the 100 fly, 100 back, and 200 back. For my last year of swimming I decided to swim the 500 free, 200 back, and 100 back in my senior year.
• Responsible for preparing, distributing, and tracking event contracts for twenty-four (24) varsity sports
• Created a video wall each week to highlight sports teams and events throughout the season using Canva
• Attended and assisted with football and basketball in support of the Athletic Development department.
• Created and distributed a biweekly newsletter for the athletic department staff
• Managed corporate requests for donations
• Assisted with the coordination of department functions
• Responsible for managing several email accounts associated with the Office
• Various projects as assigned by the Director of the Athletics Office
• Worked the NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament with the Facilities Team
• Helped with the Marketing team during Baseball and Softball Games.
• Served customers by completing account transactions
• Provided account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing checks, issuing
savings withdrawals, and recording night deposits. Familiarized clients with portfolio performance and
presented during weekly/monthly team meetings
• Contacted businesses by telephone and email in order to solicit interest for a business credit card product
• Supervisor the safety of swimmers at the indoor pool, requiring high attention to detail
• Administrator a COVID-19 screen questionnaire for each visitor. Check visitor temperature using noncontact
• Front desk support to assist members, greet desk, and answer incoming calls
• Provided competent and safe instruction using an established plan for each group of swimmers.
• Planned and effectively organized class time to keep students learning.
• Taught with encouragement and positive reinforcement to increase self-confidence
• Promoted good relationships by talking with parents before and after class when needed
Assistant Director of Athletics Development
Senior Major Gift Office of Athletics
Manager, Director of Athletics Office