Hello, my name is Caleb Cripe and I have been a swimmer since 2007. I swam in Indiana at Northridge Area Swimming Association (NASA) under coaches Joe Keller and Kyle Hembree. My accomplishments as an athlete have been:
- 3x Paralympic Trials Qualifier (2012, 2016, 2020)
- 2017 World Championship Qualifier (finished 4th in Men's S7 100 Backstroke)
- 2019 Para PanAm Games Qualifier in Lima, Peru
- 4x SCY S7 American Records
- College Swimmer at Olivet Nazarene University
I have been swimming competitively since I was five years old. I swam for one year in college at Transylvania University. I have coached the Landen Stingrays for six years. I started by coaching the mini age group and quickly progressed to being the assistant head coach of the team this past summer. I thoroughly enjoy being a coach and sharing my love of swimming with the next generation.