The Baylor School located in Chattanooga; TN is now accepting applications for an Assistant Swim Coach.
Position Purpose: To assist the Head Coach and Baylor School Swimming & Diving programs as well as the Baylor Swim Club in administrative and coaching tasks. This is a full-time position that will assist in coaching the Baylor School Varsity team and will be the lead coach for the Baylor Swim Club – Senior Group. The high school team consists of approximately 50, 9-12th grade student-athletes while the club is a group of approximately 175+ athletes, ages 5-18.
- Assist the Head Coach in all facets of the program.
- Collaboration with the other staff members and the Baylor School Athletic Department staff to incorporate the mission of the Baylor School within the swimming program and engagement with the full Baylor program.
- Collaborate with the Head Coach on seasonal plans that align with the competitive strategy of all student-athletes including season planning, daily practices, strength and conditioning, and competition.
- Ability to work closely with the admissions department and prospective day and boarding student athletes and their families.
- Engage in continuous professional development as a coach and mentor.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required.
- Swimming or Coaching experience at the national or international level strongly preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience coaching, mentoring, and developing swimmers of a wide range of abilities.
- Possess high work ethic, positive attitude, and professionalism.
- All candidates must meet current USA Swimming coaching requirements to be a registered non-athlete.
- Effective knowledge of digital productivity solutions – Microsoft Office, Social Media, and Swimming Specific Tools: Team Unify, Meet Manager, etc.
- Candidates must complete a Baylor Pre-employment Background Check prior to employment.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume to email@example.com
171 Baylor School Road, Chattanooga, TN, USA