Liquid Lightning, located in Lake Orion, Michigan, is actively seeking a highly motivated and committed head age group coach to work with swimmers ages 12 & younger. The right candidate will have strong technical knowledge, great work ethic, motivating demeanor, and a competitive nature.
- Coaching and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level
- Current USA Swimming coach certifications
- Ability to work with entire coaching staff to provide a vision for the overall development of training groups and team performance
- Desire & passion for developing swimmers of all ages and talent level
- A personal desire to succeed professionally and advance the team as a whole
- Strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills with swimmers and parents
- Develop and implement a comprehensive, competitive program aimed at athletes age 14 and younger.
- Communicate effectively with parents, swimmers, and other coaches (email, phone, face to face).
- Coordinate and develop group goals and curriculum
- Maintain up-to-date performance reports on age group athletes
- Coordinate online meet entries (Team Unify) for all age group meets
- Attend all scheduled swim meets, meetings, and team functions as required
- Assist Head Coach with planning seasonal practice and meet schedules
- Assist with team tryouts and swimmer assessments for group placement
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Coach
Liquid Lightning offers a competitive compensation based on qualifications
Interested candidates, please send resume to:
Dan Pawlaczyk- President