- To provide low-income and under-represented families from the City of Buffalo access to physical activity through free swim lessons and to teach children water safety.
- To provide incentives for students to excel in the classroom.
- To educate children and families about the importance of nutrition and a balanced diet, and their impact on weight, as well as, sport and classroom performance.
- To provide activities and events that will strengthen the community from distressed neighborhoods.
- To provide an environment where social skills and character development can thrive.
- To educate children and their families about the importance of physical activity.