An exciting opportunity with the area's fastest growing swim school!
You must love aquatics, love working with children, and embrace taking responsibility and leading by example. The position will start just as soon as we find that special candidate.
We are offering an incredible opportunity to further your career with the fastest growing swim school in the Greater Philadelphia area. Use your aquatics knowledge, your leadership skills, and creativity to excite our staff, our program, and our participating families.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages our team of swim instructors and deck coordinators to assure that our swim lessons are being taught consistent with British Swim School methodologies and philosophy. Our mission is to always be the premier swim school in the area and the quality of our lessons and customer service must reflect that.
Mentor all staff members to help them be their best. Conduct periodic staff reviews and make certain to create a positive work environment.
- Assist the GM with the management, training and ongoing development of BSS’ swimming program at all locations.
- Help manage the schedule of all swim instructors and deck coordinators, including time-off requests, to assure that all shifts are properly staffed. Conduct classes and perform Deck Coordinator duties when needed.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve and grow the business. Develop and execute action plans to address challenges and improve results in customer retention, revenue and expense containment.
- Communicate with parents to enhance relationships and to resolve customer issues in a timely manner. Help with the scheduling of makeup classes.
- Attend appropriate ongoing training locally and with corporate when requested.
- Ensure pool locations have proper inventory of supplies for lessons and that all safety and health standards are maintained.
- Reports to and communicates directly to the General Manager.
- Relevant Experience with outstanding references
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- American Red Cross Lifeguard or equivalent.
- Successful Completion of British Swim School Aquatics Training
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply